Fitness Tricks For The Gym

Hello lovelies,
How are you? I hope you are doing great!!!

So in today’s post I decide to share some tricks I do before/after the gym-workouts, almost everyday I go to gym to lose calories and burn fat. From the beginning of the year I have tried to eat healthy to workout and to moisturize my body.
 

  • Before gym
  1. The first thing I do before I go to gym is to make a hot beverage/remedy. I use boiling water,½ lemon juice, one tsp cinnamon, ½ tbsp of honey, this combination works literally to burn easily the fat. The ingredients contain antioxidants,minerals, vitamins like (calcium,potassium,iron,vitamin B, vitamin A, niacin etc.)
  2. Be hydrated, try drink one or two bottles of water one hour before gym,that helps your body sweat more, it improves weight loss, it delivers oxygen through your body.
  • After gym
  1. Eat a bar/fruit, after a hard workout the best source of  fiber and protein is banana. Banana gives the feeling of fullness and nutrition, although the granola bar boosts energy, boosts the immune system.
  2. Do a cool shower will help the body temperature goes back to normal again,also will calm down the muscles.
  3. Drink a hot green tea after the workout is the best recovery and the most powerful remedy of losing fast weight.

Σχόλια

Ο χρήστης Mahmut είπε…
Looking for gym workouts? Click: gym workoutsa
Ο χρήστης Mahmut είπε…
Looking for gym workouts? Click: gym workoutsa
Ο χρήστης Mahmut είπε…
Looking for gym workouts? Click: gym workoutsLooking for gym workouts? Click: gym workouts

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις