Night Routine

Hello loves, 

Today I am going to show you nightly face routine, step by step what products I use for my night routine. 

Lets Begin:

1.      Deep Cleanser from Organic Surge: The first thing I'm going to do is to wash my face with this incredible cleanser and I rinse my face with plenty of water
2.     Makeup Remover from Garnier: After cleansing my face with deep cleanser I apply makeup remover with a cotton ball and it removes any excess makeup or dirt.
3.     Facial Toner from Bioten: The toner it helps my skin get fresh and shiny, also it keeps my skin moisturize. I apply the toner after above products.
4.     Face Serum by Korres: The benefit of serum is not just hydration but is about prevention of anti-aging and increase nourishment. I usually apply 4-5 drops every night and I dap to my face for several times.
5.     Healing Oil by Macadamia: An oil has so many uses in this case I use it for my eyebrows and for my eyelashes. In case you don't know about healing oil helps the hair to get grow and that I do for my eyebrows and my lashes. I put couple of drops on my index fingers and I apply to my eyebrows ( for shaping the eyebrows I use a clean mascara, then I brush it. The same thing I do for my eyelashes but first I put oil to mascara).
6.     Last but Not Least Is Petroleum Jelly by Vaseline: The most famous product with so many uses, I use petroleum jelly for my lips, I put a tiny amount on my lips and all night till morning of next day. The benefit is that when I woke up my lips are so soft and hydrated.


So pretty much it my night routine. What's your night routine?

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις