What on my beach bag

Hello Loves,

After a long time writing to my blog I decided to share with you what's on my beach bag. Without further ado let's get start!!!

The first thing I always take with me when I go to the beach/pool is the body sunscreen from L’Oreal Paris the Sublime Sun it is protection milk for golden tan. The texture is very thin and it gives to the body an bronzing effect witch I love because my skin tone is enough white so I need my body to be moisturized and darker also it protects me from the sun because it has SPF 30.
The second product is the sunscreen cream for the face from Youth Lab. This sunscreen I used it for a first time and I have been obsessed with it, because it is an excellent quality sunscreen cream with SPF 50 and the most exiting is that it has amazing coverage and you don't need to use any foundation (if you want you can use concealer) and it stays all day long.
The third product I take with me is the Thermal Water from Avene. This is an incredible refreshing water because it gives you a cool effect but the good thing of this product is that after you spray water to your face doesn't leave your face wet, it dries and it leave your face a glowing effect.
The fourth product is the Baby Oil from Johnson Kid, it sounds weird (why I use baby oil for tanning?) but believe me it works so good, because the oil stimulates the production of melanine that's why when we use it we see directly a tanning effect, but for your own safety mix the baby oil with your sunscreen of your choice, because the tan is looking good with the appropriate protection.
The last by not least product is a lip protection stick with SPF 50 from Garnier Amber Solaire, the lips we don't need to protect them only the winter with the cold weather we need also protect them from the sun so that's why I use it to my daily routine.


So pretty much it what's on my beach bag. Leave your comments and share with me what it's on your beach bag. I wish you to have a great day!!! 


Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις