Clever ways to wake up happy and full of energy

Hello besties, 
How are you? I hope you’re doing fine....

If you are lazy when you wake up (like me), there are few tips I want to share with you.If you are interested stay tuned.....

Lately I wake up in great mood because I have changed many things from my morning routine.
  1. One of these is my alarm tune, my usual problem was that I’ve never heard my alarm clock because the tune was really soft. Then I decided to put a louder tune for me the best one to wake up immediately is the T.N.T by AC/DC 🤘🏻.
  2. My new energetic routine is to put some music, I choose Morning Motivation by Spotify is one of the best music list to wake up funky and groovy.
  3. The moment you are waking up try not to use your phone, I know you want to connect to the world to see your emails to check the news, but the phone in this very moment it’s a distraction  especially when you are still in the bed.
  4. Bathroom time.........A great tip to be energetic is to have a nice refreshing bath, the feeling after bath is inspiring and full of motivation.
  5. A warm beverage every morning makes everything better, especially when you have a bad mood or a hangover, I used to drink green tea with cinnamon sticks and asteroid anise. Cinnamon and anise are popular spices to aromatherapy, they contain powerful antioxidants,minerals such us (calcium,potassium,manganese).
  6. Do yoga in the morning is the best way to warm up your body muscles. This experiment month made me better person especially when I started the yoga thing. Yoga helps to blood circulation, makes your body more flexible. Believe me.... when I started I have no flexibility but today I feel that I’m in great situation and better form. If you want to try yoga at home you can watch at YouTube Yoga with Adriene she is the best.
That’s all for this post I hope you find it helpful, don’t hesitate leave a comment......
Till the next time.......kisses ❣️

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις