Review Top 6 Mascaras Will Make Your Eyelashes Like False

Hello Loves,


Today I'm pretty exciting because mascara is my fave product.
For not expatiate let's move below:
 

  • The first mascara which I completely love is from Benefit (They're Real!) and it costs 32,39 €. It's bit expensive but believe me it worths the money, with one motion it makes the eyelashes so big that you can't believe. 
  • The next favorite is from Body Shop (Divine & Multiply Mascara) and it costs 15,82€. I have tried multiple mascaras but never gave me what I wanted.Except of this mascara it gives mega volume and it separates my lashes without sticky effect.
  • The third mascara I have recenty discovered is from Avon (Super Extend Infinitiza Mascara) and it costs 8,95€. When I saw it for the first time I was bit disappointment about the brush I thought that it wouldn't make the difference but I was wrong. It almost similar like (They're Real!) it is 3 in 1 (gives: curve, length and lift).
  • The next is from Laura Mercier (Mascara Long Lash Black) and it costs 27€. An innovative formula that separates the lashes with only two passes. Stable resistant to water and smudging. Also it is without parabens.
  • The fifth mascara I love for my daily use is from Lily Lolo (Lash Alert Natural Mascara -Black-) and it costs 16€. Give vitality to your eyes with easy to use natural mascara LilyLolo. Containing brush gives volume to lashes for a perfect result.
  • Last but not least is the mascara from Makeup 4 Ever (Aqua Smoky Lash -Mascara Waterproof Extra Noir) and it costs 26,90€. It is a long-lasting waterproof mascara which gives lashes incomparable volume and a direct result of perfect curved and can withstand water, sweat and tears.
So that's all my favorites mascaras I hope you like my post, don't forget to leave me your comments I will be very very glad to answer your questions. 





Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις