4 TRICKS TO KEEP YOUR FACE FLAWLESS

Hey beauties, how are you?




In the very moment I'll show you some facial tricks I learned all these years of testing products for the best effect.Are you ready? 

Let"s do this


  • Chocolate Passion Scrub: my 5* recipe I learned it since I was in high school and I'm still addicted to it.To make this yummy scrub you will need::

  1.  2 tbsps brown sugar
  2. 1 tbsp cacao powder
  3. ½   tbsp oliive oil

*Suitable to skins with acne, breaks and dyscromia.
  • Bloody Mary Mask: my celebrity recipe is great antioxidant, vegan.First thought was "What am I doing?" but after I realize how fascinating smoothed and whiter was my face.To make it you will need:
  1. 1 tomato(mashed)
  2. 1 lemon juice
  3. ½ tbsp soda
* Suitable to skins with blackheads, redness.

  • Cucumber Toner: After the exfoliaton the next step is hydration, what is better than a cucumber mist.Benefits of cucumber (hydrated skin,anti-inflammatory, reduce dark circles etc.) To make it you will need:
  1. 2 cucumbers
  2. essential oil 
*Throw the ingedients in a blender let them smooth, drain the mist in to a net and you're ready to go.Suitable to skins with dark circles, wrinkles, acne.

  • Essential oil makeup remover: Last but not least is the right makeup remover, prefer an essential oil  which it's soft & dry. Use two to three drops and make massage to your face, after you do that apply in a cotton ball few drops of micellar water you will not believe in your eyes how fast removes any makeup ( match perfect to all types of skin).

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις